The contents or artworks are not "copied", rather, it was a poor attempt at spoofing it.

Home

Monday, August 11, 2008

Blabbering

Acctually I have exams next week (one exam this week) and I was thinking "NO! exams are no excuse to let my loyal readers down!" 5000 BONUS PAGE! I hope you enjoy it.
(Honestly this is just an excuse not to study)

And as we have made it, quite far (in my opinion) we must still remember not to let he-who-shall-not-be-named know about this website, capiche?

And yes, I know the PNT banner is missing... Was trying to turn it into a homepage link. Don't worry it will be working soon, hopefully.... And Jit is working on "<-previous page" and "next page->" buttons! just check out page 1!

Oh and about the bonus page, it's not that I don't welcome feedback from readers, I just want intelligent, useful, constructive feedback.

Making the PNT site better and better. hurray for us!

No comments: