The contents or artworks are not "copied", rather, it was a poor attempt at spoofing it.

Home

Saturday, October 18, 2008

SADLY DDDDD:

Due to school reopening, i've decided to reduce the comic posts to once per week. I have 11 pages done in advance which will buy me 11 weeks (which should be how long this semester lasts, i think) so if any of our beloved readers is concered about me not having the time to study, u can sleep well at night....(althou i know most of you heartless bastards prolly dont give a shit D: ) Well then, to sum it up, once-a-week posts, only on SUNDAYS, and...enjoy the comic :D

ALSO, IF YOU NOTICE THAT SOME PAGES ARENT WORKING, NOTIFY ME ASAP, AND I'LL REPLACE THE PAGE WITH A WORKING LINK!!!(leave a comment in the tagbox or tell me tru msn or something)

No comments: